Friday, May 20, 2011

How to Wear an Army Vest

So I got a pretty cool vest recently and I've worn it just once and kind of didn't love the way it looked. In my mind, the dark army green color kind of screams Fall and it may have its best days when the temps drop. But, I just stumbled upon these adorable pics showing me how to wear it right now...which is so much more fun. Skinny jeans are a must, they kind of balance out the oversized vest here, and instead of the bulky knits that I'm imagining for Fall, she's got a thin knit that you can wear forever and ever. I love how she's added a skinny studded belt to hers, which is giving me incentive to do that with mine, though I'm thinking dark medium thickness for mine. A great how-to to make my dressing that much easier. Warning to all my friends: looks like you're going to be seeing me in my new vest a lot!


(photo: courtesy of Sincerely Jules)

No comments:

Post a Comment