Sunday, May 15, 2011

SPOTTED: Elizabeth and James for Fall

A few weeks back, I was lucky enough to talk to Mary-Kate and Ashley. And let me say, aside from the entire world being enamored with their fashion sense (if you don't believe me, just read the Newsweek article), they really have managed to corner the high-end and contemporary/Intermix-y market. Their latest designs for fall clearly hit it out of the park with unfussy layering (go figure, those girls love a layer), and mixes of textures that creates an outfit that looks and feels far more expensive than it really is. I love that everything they design gives you a sort of New York feel, which is perfect for this ex-Manhattanite, who always seems to need her fix. Well done, ladies. I'm totally sold.


(photo: Courtesy of FabSugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment