Monday, May 23, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

Doesn't this pic make you want to take a picnic in Tuscany? I don't have a Summer vacation on the calendar yet, but I do know that if I want to plan one, anywhere in Italy or France (or Spain for that matter) would suffice--particularly if I could wear an outfit like this. The combination of the sailor shirt (check!) with the free-flowing long skirt is a modern ode to Audrey. The pops of red give it something that my navy and white bateau shirt don't have and I'm guessing a dash of red lipstick (MAC's Ruby Woo is a new favorite) would be the ultimate compliment. Just put me on a bicycle with a basket on front, tie a scarf around my neck, and I'm set. I think in the meantime, wearing this outfit to brunch, complete with mismatched bright flats, will do the trick.


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment