Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brown Bagging It

A few months back I was totally enamored with the royal blue (they call it Yves Klein blue) small cases that all the editors were carrying around at fashion shows. It looked like a glorified pencil case, but they were really these luxe leather cases from Celine. So I found a "for less" version in the form of an oversized clutch from LA-based designer Clare Vivier. It's the same bold blue and I get compliments every time I wear it. Plus for the price, I don't mind that it's already acquired some nice lived-in scratches. I think that's why I was equally enamored of these strangely simple leather accessories. I love the one that looks like a brown bag lunch and that it's almost an ironic take on the conventional It bag. I also guarantee this would be just as versatile. This collection seems to have some nice options that I have never seen before--score--and would be uber versatile for just about everything I have to wear, and everywhere I have to go. Def a line to keep your eyes out for.

 (photo: courtesy of Racked)

No comments:

Post a Comment