Monday, June 27, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Club Monaco to Tumblr

It seems like no day goes by without me adding at least one more website or blog to my blogroll. My list of "favorites" is almost embarrassing, actually. But I love now that so many stores and brands are getting into the Tumblr game. It helps them build a brand while creating a lifestyle around their clothes. Rad. This one from Club Monaco takes a look at everything they find cool, which is like me peaking into their apartment on a Sunday afternoon and seeing what they're watching, reading, listening to, etc. It's my own little window into these cool, cool people, and a chance for me to get some cool new ideas for myself. They've compiled some plain ole beautiful images that don't necessarily say a ton except for that they're inspired. These book covers are just that but somehow their colors and prints have me dreaming of a tropical vacation. Dream on...

(photo: courtesy of Club Monaco)

No comments:

Post a Comment