Thursday, June 9, 2011

FOUND: J. Crew's new blog

Shut it down. J. Crew has launched their very own blog! Yipee! In the same way that Gap has their own, they're using this Tumblr account to organize all things that inspre them in once place. Considering I go their site pretty regularly, this is a great way to get ideas without having to actually get something and let's me get ideas about style that go beyond just what they're selling. I love their Summer playlist because I am always looking for new tunes, and a whole host of other things that get you thinking...and could even inspire your style. Expect a lot of warm-weather inspirations I'm guessing in the coming months, which will all be quite welcome as I'm stuck behind a keyboard yet again...


(photo: courtesy of J. Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment