Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stationary Staples

I'm in the market for new personal business cards (letterpress or bust!) and I've been trying to take a look at just about every place possible (save for Kinkos) to make sure that I have some nice business cards. If you think I've thought about Elle Woods rose-scented versions, you're not too far off. However, I can't seem to find one that is just right. I found out today that uber-cool blogger and photog (and most importantly, Frenchie) Garance Dore used this Thunderwing Press for her own purposes, so naturally I had to copy, I mean look it up, too. Turns out they've got some beautiful letterpress projects, fonts, colors, design, etc and I have yet another producer to add to my list. Any other recos are certainly welcome. Just want my card to convey my style, preppy with a dash of whimsy (at least that's what I'd like to think).

(photo: courtesy of Thunderwing Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment