Sunday, June 5, 2011

Technicolor Punk

If you know me but at all, you know that I'm not exactly qualified as punk or technicolor, certainly not a combination of the both. But the more and more that I see, the more and more that I'm liking everything I am seeing. It's taking these punk details and instead of seeing them in black (which is boring and oh-so-predictable), they're using them in neons which is very fresh for Summer. The black is so not me, and I am not sure that neons are my thing but I like that it's so different from what we're used to. Huge, chunky necklaces with neon stones and the conventional motorcycle jacket cut in a neon orange chiffon jacket. I mean how awesome is that? An amazing way to wear something different than everyone else and make a statement in some stellar color.

(photo: courtesy of Styleist)

No comments:

Post a Comment