Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Bastille Day

I'm a day late (and a dollar short) on this one but Thurs was Bastille Day. I love me a nautical stripe and Repetto flat, so the idea of an ode to French dressing is totally up my alley. This cute little collage takes a stab at what we could wear across the pond (ps, going there in September and already working on looks), and makes me think I may do a totally French outfit to combat Carmageddon this weekend. the two have nothing to do with one another, but I'll take any excuse to rock some stripes. The addition of a cute little straw panama hat to combat the Summer sun may be a fun add-on, or some red ballet flats with jean shorts. How cute would that be? SEE! The ideas are endless! Fake it til you're French!


(photo: courtesy of Styleist)

No comments:

Post a Comment