Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Little Leather for Summer

I don't know about you, but whenever I think of leather, I think of thick motorcycle jackets that you bring out once Fall finally comes and wear right on through Winter. They're the perfect layering tool and meant to keep you warm. But leather for Summer? No, say you! But yes, of course we're wrong! Well Tibi has this adorable leather bustier number that is all about Summer. I like to think that while I'm so busy amassing a collection of prints and bright colors, I could be going against the grain with someone unexpected and what no one else is wearing...black leather. It's such a tough material but in a sweet feminine shape it's not so bad-ass anymore. It's such a great design and I love the notion of wearing it when it's truly hot. 


(photo: courtesy of Tibi)

No comments:

Post a Comment