Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Burgundy is the new Black

This compilation of photos said it best, "Burgundy is the new black for accessories." I am sure we all have more black shoes, clutches, and oversized handbags than we care to admit. And we swear, they all serve a different purpose. Those patent black heels are definitely different than the plain leather ones, right? I know, I do it myself...all the time. But what if we took a hiatus from all the black and instead chose to wear burgundy accessories instead. If you think about it, burgundy and deep wine colors probably actually go with more than black does. I'd love to see it with navy blue, charcoal greys, and even some taupes and earth tones for Fall. Forget black...it's boring and literally everyone else will be wearing it. Go for something unexpected and spice things up this Fall with something new.


(photo: Courtesy of Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment