Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPOTTED: Cute from Coach

I literally never go into Coach. I think there was a time when I was living in New York and I saw a pair of shoes on Mandy Moore, read that they were Coach, and without luck tried to find them. That was the last time. But then I was blindsided by a Coach ad today on the lovely blog Cupcakes and Cashmere and the cute blogger (who I read daily) goes through what they have on offer and lists her "picks." She picked this pair of metallic shoes and I absolutely love. I don't think they look very "Coach" but then again, what do I know. They just look downright adorable. I love the metallic and the platform means that my feet won't kill if I wear them. Totes cute, especially with the upcoming Fall and Holiday seasons. It's really never too soon!


(photo: courtesy of Coach)

No comments:

Post a Comment