Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to Layer for Fall

Every weekend I kind of leave my apartment for prolonged periods of time with heaps of clothing because I never quite know what the temperature will be or how hot or cold I'll get. I always end up with these haphazard layers that look more homeless than chic. Here is a cutesy video about the art of layering which comes at just the right time seeing as Fall's made for the crucial dressing trick. Especially since it's a perfect way to get the most mileage out of what you already own--simply wear it all piled on top of eachother for a more "textured" feel. Get some ideas from adorable blogger Geri Hirsch and try the look out for yourself. Wearing two sweaters--or even blazers--together never looked so good.

(photo: courtesy of because I'm addicted)

No comments:

Post a Comment