Thursday, September 1, 2011

How To: The Perfect Red Pout

The always adorable blogger Geri Hirsch is at it again. This time, instead of wow'ing with her insanely addictive blog (appropriately named "because I'm addicted"), she's developed an entire channel of videos that show us to how-to emulate her style tips and tricks. This one about perfecting the bold lip caught my attention. I wore a great red lipstick once (Ruby Woo by MAC), and as uncomfortable as I felt being outside my beauty comfort zone, the compliments just didn't quit. I realized that taking the risk might just have been worth it--I mean who doesn't like getting compliments! So maybe it's time I break out the red lips again (Paris seems like the perfect testing ground), and get my dramatic red lip look down once and for all. Geri shows me how and it just looks SO good!

(photo: courtesy of Because I'm Addicted)

No comments:

Post a Comment