Thursday, September 29, 2011

Navajo for Fall

I remember stumbling across a Navajo design last Fall. I think it had something to do with Pendleton for Opening Ceremony but I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. Not knowing what to do, I consulted a few fashionable friends of course, one of whom informed me that Navajo prints were going to be very big. I wasn't quite yet there though and I wasn't going to be the one at the forefront of the trend. A short year later and it's still going strong. I like the feelings of Fall that it brings with it, in the textured heathered grey, oranges and browns and that feeling of rust that is really warm. This colors highlighted below the image are quintessential Fall colors and something that I wouldn't mind cozying up next to aside a warm, blazing fire. Fall made fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment