Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Accessory: Collar Tips

I know this may seem like grasping at nothing but considering I wear a button down most days, I'm trying anything new to reinvent the wheel if you will, to make things still look and feel fresh for Fall. I love wearing a silk Equipment blouse out at night, but sometimes I feel like I look a bit too librarian. I never feel comfortably really unbuttoning it too much and it doesn't tuck that nicely into pants. So what to do. Well adding collar tips, like these sterling ones, would certainly accessorize without the chunky necklaces I'm apt to favor. It's something I haven't quite seen before and I am fairly certain they'd be a conversation starter, plus they'd reinvent what I already own. Precisely what I'd been looking for!

(photo: courtesy of Fashion Toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment