Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Suiting up in Sweatpants

I've gotten to the point where sometimes after a long day of discomfort in jeans I'll literally look longingly at my sweatpants when I get home. It's become that pathetic. I never used to realize just how comfortable they are but for some reason as I've gotten older I've become less comfortable in my "grown-up" attire. That's why I will take any chance I can to jazz up a pair of sweats, which I must say J. Crew does an amazing job of doing. When they made merino wool like harem pants last year I went insane for them. So uber comfortable and they give comfort while still feigning the illusion of not sitting in your apartment on the couch, which might I add is genius. This look just simply pairs a longer blazer and some dressed up flats with the look and all of a sudden it looks intentional. How deceiving is that!

(photo: courtesy of FabSugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment