Sunday, November 27, 2011

How To: Display Jewelry in a Cool, New Way

I came across this inviting image of a jewelry display and I had to bookmark it as a lovely new idea. It comes across as equal parts jewelry store and museum, and I've actually seen this bell jar method used in boutiques and even Anthropologie, letting customers get an all-angles look. I love the balance of the soft sand at the base and the rich metal textures. The branches help add height and wood bases are an excellent way to put all your rings, say, on one plane. I think this is so unique and a visually stunning way to see what you have--while inviting everyone else to take a glimpse, too.

(photo: courtesy of The Coveteur)

3 comments:

  1. A nice jewelry has to be presented in a very attractive way. This increases the chances that people will buy it, since all of us love when things are packet as nice a possible. Thus your ideas are very current, and I’m sure that many people will follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete