Monday, February 6, 2012

New Accessory: Safety-Pin Earrings

This is by far my favorite feature on Vogue.com. They take girls from their office and track them for 5 days and document their painfully chic clothes. The standout of the latest Five Days, Five Looks, One Girl feature was these safety pin earrings that I think are just so cool. I'm currently wearing little dove earrings that are so small you can barely see them, but the small rose gold design is just so sweet that I love them. These have a similar appeal. I haven't seen too many people wearing them and I like the way they hang in an subtly dangly way without being a real dangly earring. Plus the shape is three-dimensional, making them so much more interesting then regular studs. Great takeaway.


(photo: courtesy of Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment