Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New from Equipment: Knitwear

I have (count them) three Equipment blouses and I have to say that they've all had their fair share of wear and tear. They have that classic silk look so that no one can really tell you're wearing them ALL the time (at least that is what I tell myself) and they look super sophisticated in a way that I never thought I'd really be dressing. I love mine tucked into high-waisted pants and heels--and if I'm feeling really editorial, I'll button mine all the way up and wear a bib-collar necklace for effect. NOW, the label is doing knitwear. Color me excited. They're going to come in three classic fits and in the same addictive colors that have instantly sent shock waves through my closet. Thanks for making me dress like a grown up, Equipment. I'll wear your sweaters, too, and I won't disappoint. 


(photo: courtesy of Elle)

No comments:

Post a Comment