Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

Truth: there is a lot going on in this picture. But, somehow, someway, the lovely Tanya manages to pull it off. I think I'm most struck by the camo pants. I would pass right by them. But paired with hot pink heels, they're instantly neutralized. The cuff makes them somehow less drastic and the tailored blazer means they're all of a sudden work appropriate. It's a nice reminder of how you can really tweak anything to make it exactly what you want it to be--even if it is something you never imagined you'd want to wear.


(photo: courtesy of Garance Dore)

4 comments:

  1. You know you have a flair for fashion design, and you want that to be your career choice. ... EzineArticles - Expert Authors Sharing Their Best Original Articles ... However,

    Download fashion design course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. handmade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog pvc patches

    ReplyDelete